carrot ginger soup is very healthy soup to have this cold summer.carrot ginger soup is very delicious and nutritious for both kids and adults.carrot ginger soup is the easy to prepare and is very tasty.below is the recipe of carrot ginger soup that will leave you with a wow feeling.
Prep :10 mins
Total: 40 mins
A simple and nourishing soup made with carrots, sweet potatoes, and fresh ginger
- 1 leek
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 pounds carrots
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Trim off the tough green end of leek, then slice leek lengthwise and rinse out. Slice leek halves into 1/4-inch slices.
- Trim carrots, wash and slice diagonally. Peel sweet potato and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Pour coconut oil in the soup pot and sauté the leek until translucent but not brown. Add carrots and sweet potatoes and toss for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the garlic, ginger, and stock.
- Bring to a boil, then lower to a simmer.
- Cover and cook gently for 30 minutes or until the carrots are soft.